We're looking for talented software engineers eager for a defining role in building a company. As an early employee you'll be responsible for architecting and building key aspects of our platform, work autonomously guiding the technologies we use and create, and help develop our company and engineering culture. You’ll work directly with the founders who have deep experience in consumer lending, data science and business development from their work at companies FICO and Kaggle.
- Build RESTful APIs that will power the user-facing website and mobile apps
- Write secure code and ensure the privacy and safety of sensitive user information
- Interface with financial system APIs such as the credit bureaus and payment systems
- Architect the backend to allow for sophisticated deployment of machine learning algorithms and data science
- Design and build the data warehousing infrastructure
- Define key workflow infrastructure including automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployments
- Experience with PCI compliance, payment systems or other banking applications is a plus
- Language/stack experience in Scala or Clojure.
- At least 4 years of backend experience, preferably with web applications
- Experience building consumer products and frontend development a plus
If you’re itching to get in on the ground floor of building a new product and company, then we’d love to hear from you! Send us an email with a resume and tell us a little something about yourself and why you'd be a good fit at SimplyCredit.